Privacy and Cookie Notice
Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located at 42127 Pleasant Forest Court, Ashburn, VA 20148, and its current and future affiliates (together, “Quoin”, “We,” “Us,” “Our”) takes the security and privacy of your personal information very seriously. This Privacy and Cookie Notice (“Notice”) describes how we process personal data about you that we collect through the website or application operated and controlled by us from which you are accessing this Notice (the “Site”). This Notice does not apply to information that we collect offline, such over the telephone, in person, or by facsimile. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Notice.
This Notice is considered part of our Terms and Conditions.
Personal Data We Collect
- “Personal Data” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
- We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site, such as a “contact us” form.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that you provide in order to benefit from a particular feature or participate in a particular activity, such as when you sign up to receive emails from us.
How We Use Personal Data
- We use Personal Data about you in the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our Site, products, and services.
- To prevent misuse or improper use of the Site.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products and features, enhancing our website, improving our products and services, identifying Site usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- for any other purpose specified at the point of collection.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- We may disclose your Personal Data to our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- Who are service providers that perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing customer service, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links. These service providers have access to Personal Data needed to perform their functions, but are contractually prohibited from using it for other purposes.
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
Your Rights and Choices
- You may opt out of receiving promotional e-mails and text messages from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any such messages. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, this does not impact other transactional and administrative messages which you will continue to receive (such as emails relating to changes to this Notice). If you wish to have Quoin delete your Personal Data from our systems, you may submit a request for deletion to Quoin by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Quoin will seek to comply with your request as soon as practicable, but Quoin will not delete information (i) that Quoin is required to maintain to comply with the law or legal process, (ii) where such information is necessary for Quoin to exercise its legal rights, (iii) where Quoin is not able to identify you from the information we maintain, or (iv) where such information is maintained in Quoin’s normal backup systems where the information is not accessed or used except for backup and security purposes.
Passive Information Collection, Use, and Choices
- As you navigate the Site and when you interact with our emails, certain Traffic Data may be passively collected, meaning it is gathered without your actively providing it. This is done using the following technologies in the following ways:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type and operating system type and version screen resolution, and Internet browser type and version.
- Through your device: If you access the Site through a mobile device or other network-connected product, certain information may be collected about that device, including your device type, network service provider, and other identifiers. We may collect unique device identifiers (such as IDFA and AID tags and UUID and UDID identifiers) associated with the device you use to access the Site.
Do Not Track
- This Site does not process Do-Not-Track (DNT) headers transmitted by Web browsers.
Information Related to Minors
- The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data online from persons in this age group. We reserve the right to delete any information identified as having been provided by such persons at our discretion.
Changes to Our Notice
- We may change this Notice from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by posting the changed Notice on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. In some cases, we may also tell you about changes by additional means, such as by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to the e-mail address we have on file for you.
Links to Third Party Sites
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the Personal Data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. Alternatively, businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose Personal Data of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless the customer has opted-in to such information sharing. Accordingly, we will not share your Personal Data with third parties other than our affiliates for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes unless you opt-in, for example by checking a consent check box when providing us with your information
- If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact us at:
Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
42127 Pleasant Forest Court
Ashburn, VA 20148
We also can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com
Last updated: 9/9/2021